Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: Vivante
Want to avoid losing more than half of your SDRAM’s bandwidth? The right SDRAM controller configuration can help prevent the loss. Just ask Vivante.
Graphics processors (GPUs) suck bits out of SDRAMs the way vampires do what comes naturally to them in the immensely popular Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer. In other words, GPUs need all the memory bandwidth they can get and … Continue reading