Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: VIP
Cadence adds 12Gbps SAS and NVM Express verification IP to its VIP catalog
Today, Cadence announced the addition of two storage-oriented verification IP products: 12Gbps SAS and NVM Express (NVMe). SAS is currently the interface of choice for enterprise-class hard disk drives and 12Gbps is the next click on the interface-speed dial. NVMe … Continue reading
Posted in HDD, NVM Express, NVMe, SAS, SSD Tagged NVM Express, NVMe, SAS, VIP 1 Comment