Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: Stan Williams
You may or may not be aware of a small controversy surrounding the use of the term “memristor” by HP’s Stan Williams (See “Wonks Question HP’s Claim to Computer-Memory Missing Link” at Wired.com) I’m not going to weigh in on … Continue reading
Caleb Garling at Wired.com just posted an article predicting that memristors will remake the semiconductor memory landscape by 2014, based on the comments made Research Fellow Stan Williams at a recent roundtable discussion on nanotechnology sponsored by the Kavli Foundation. … Continue reading