Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: PHY (chip)
Upgrading your mobile or low-power SoC to LPDDR3? Got the right IP? You’ll need it to get maximum performance at minimum power
LPDDR3 is JEDEC’s next click on the low-power LPDDR SDRAM standard for mobile, portable, and other low-power devices. According to the JEDEC Web site, the LPDDR3 standard is still in development but the technical specs of the early devices announced … Continue reading