Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: Neuron
MRAM pairs with digital neuron chip to create pattern-recognizer board stackable to 1M neurons
Last week at the Embedded World 2012 event in Nuremberg, Germany, CogniMem Technologies demonstrated its 4096-neuron CogniBlox module that combines four of the companys 1K-neuron CM1K chips with 4Mbytes of Everspin MRAM. The MRAM is used to quickly load stored … Continue reading