Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: Memory bandwidth
A possible roadmap for Wide I/O that leads to 2Tbps of SDRAM memory bandwidth—per device
Cadence Product Marketing Director Marc Greenberg—one of the speakers at last week’s EDPS conference held in Monterey, California—spoke about why the Wide I/O SDRAM is probably the “killer app” that unleashes 3D IC assembly into the mainstream. Richard Goering has … Continue reading
Posted in DDR, DDR3, DDR4, DRAM, SDRAM, Wide I/O Tagged DDR SDRAM, Double data rate, JEDEC, Memory bandwidth, Wide I/O 2 Comments