Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: IDT
IDT to present on NVMe at next week’s Flash Memory Summit in Silicon Valley
Flash Memory Summit is next week in Silicon Valley and IDT is giving a presentation on the NVMe standard for PCIe-based SSDs. Peter Onufryk, director of engineering in the Enterprise Computing Division at IDT, will present “How the Streamlined Architecture … Continue reading
Posted in NVM Express, NVMe Tagged Flash memory, Flash Memory Summit, IDT, Integrated Device Technology, NVM Express, PCI Express, Silicon Valley Leave a comment
NVMe storage-optimized PCIe interface gets an Interoperability Lab at University of New Hampshire
The drive to adopt NVMe (a storage-optimized variant of the PCIe interface standard for SSDs) led by the NVMe Work Group now has an interoperability lab at the University of New Hampshire. The UNH-IOL—a “neutral, third-party laboratory dedicated to testing … Continue reading