Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: GSM
Qualcomm’s Nick Yu says “3D DRAM stacking has started—it’s shipping in products… we need low-cost 3D IC assembly”
Today’s GSA Silicon Summit held at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California included a talk on 3D IC assembly by Nick Yu, VP of Engineering, VLSI Engineering, at Qualcomm. Yu is in charge of Qualcomm’s technology roadmaps including … Continue reading