Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: foundry
Could the memory business be a major driver for the semiconductor foundry business? MonolithIC 3D’s Deepak Sekar says “Yes!”
Deepak Sekar, Chief Scientist at MonolithIC 3D, has just published a provocative blog with big implications for both the semiconductor memory and foundry businesses. His premise is that even though Samsung has “only” about 7% of the semiconductor foundry business, … Continue reading
Posted in DRAM Tagged DRAM, foundry, Samsung, Semiconductor Leave a comment