Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: Exynos
Samsung Exynos 5 Dual mobile processor features two 1.7GHz ARM Cortex-A15 processors, a WQXGA display controller, and two LPDDR3 controllers to feed ‘em
The Web was abuzz this weekend with the unveiling last week of the Samsung Exynos 5 Dual mobile processor, which features two 1.7GHz ARM Cortex-A15 processors. The previous generation of Exynos Dual mobile processor incorporated two 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor … Continue reading
Marc Greenberg, Director of Product Marketing in the Cadence SoC Realization Design IP Group, just sent me some slides in connection with the recent introduction of the Cadence design and verification IP portfolio for LPDDR3 low-power SDRAM. I’ve already written … Continue reading