Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: disaster proof
Ever get the thrill of seeing a Tesla coil torture an SSD? ioSafe wants to be sure you get the opportunity
One reason for the success of the Robot Wars and Battlebots TV shows among engineers is because they love to see engineered products get destroyed, usually as long as they didn’t have a hand in designing and building them. They … Continue reading
Posted in SSD Tagged disaster proof, ioSafe, SSD, Tesla coil Leave a comment