Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: DIMM
IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
IDT has announced a small but essential component for the development of advanced DDR4 DIMMs: the 4RCD0124 DDR4 register. A device of this type is required for building DDR4 DIMMs to provide registered buffering. In addition, the 4RCD0124 DDR4 register … Continue reading
Posted in DDR4, SDRAM Tagged DDR4 SDRAM, DIMM Leave a comment
DDR4 DIMM and SO-DIMM interposer modules work with Agilent logic analyzers
FuturePlus Systems has announced a pair of DDR4 SDRAM interposer modules compatible with Agilent logic analyzers to aid in hardware debugging of DDR4-based memory systems. The FS2501 interposer module works with DDR4 DIMMs at transfer rates to 2133Mtransfer/sec and the … Continue reading
Posted in DDR4, SDRAM Tagged Agilent, Agilent Technologies, DDR4 SDRAM, DIMM, Logic analyzer, SO-DIMM Leave a comment