Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: DAC 2012
Yes Virginia, there was a Denali Party at DAC. “Nobody” came
Yes, there was a Denali Party at DAC 2012, sponsored by Cadence. It was held at the Ruby Skye nightclub, the same place it was held last time DAC rolled into San Francisco. “Nobody” came to the party, like the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged DAC 2012, Denali, Ruby Skye Leave a comment