Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: ARM Cortex-M4F
It’s what you do with the memory that counts. Case in point: the TI Stellaris M4F microcontrollers
NAND Flash wear leveling is an established error- and fault-management technique in SSDs, but Texas Instruments is touting on-chip Flash and EEPROM durability in a low-cost microcontroller: the TI Stellaris M4F series based on the ARM Cortex-M4F microprocessor core. There’s … Continue reading
Posted in ARM Tagged ARM Cortex-M4F, EEPROM, Flash, Flash memory, Texas Instruments Leave a comment