Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: Antiferromagnetism
IBM’s Almaden Labs sets lower mass bound for nanoscale magnetic storage: 12 atoms
Researchers at the IBM Almaden Labs south of San Jose, CA have experimentally set the lower bound on magnetic storage at 12 atoms. It appears that eight atoms can’t quite cut it. Although the atoms are iron atoms, their antiferromagnetic … Continue reading
Posted in HDD Tagged Antiferromagnetism, HDD, IBM, Kelvin, Scanning Tunneling Microscope 1 Comment