Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Tag Archives: Altera
It’s Official: Microsoft joins 3D Hybrid Memory Cube Consortium with Micron, Samsung, Altera, IBM, Open-Silicon, and Xilinx
Last week, the Hybrid Memory Cube Consortium announced that Microsoft had joined Micron, Samsung, Altera, IBM, Open-Silicon, and Xilinx in the development of high-performance 3D SDRAM subsystems based on the Hybrid Memory Cube. For more information on the Hybrid Memory … Continue reading
Posted in 3D, DRAM, HMC, Hybrid Memory Cube Tagged Altera, Hybrid Memory Cube, IBM, Micron, Microsoft, Open-Silicon, Samsung, Xilinx Leave a comment
Want some additional details about the Micron Hybrid Memory Cube?
This week at Design West (the conference previously known as the Embedded Systems Conference), I had a chance to speak with Mike Black from Micron about the Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC), a 3D DRAM assembly aimed at high-performance computing. The … Continue reading
Posted in 3D, DRAM, HMC, Hybrid Memory Cube Tagged Altera, FPGA, HMC, Hybrid Memory Cube, IBM Leave a comment