Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
Subscribe to Denali Memory Report!
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O
Category Archives: Ethernet
Free Webinar on essential memory and storage verification IP: DDR3/4, LRDIMM, 12Gbps SAS, NVMe, Ethernet. April 10.
Verification IP (VIP) is an essential component of the development process for all ICs and systems and now you have the chance to listen to a free April 10 Webinar on applying that essential component in memory and storage applications. … Continue reading