The Flash Memory Summit takes place on August 21-23 here in Silicon Valley at the Santa Clara Convention Center and it’s now opened its registration. However, before you register, you might want to know what’s being covered. A reasonable request and one now easily answered:
- Pre-Conference (Monday) events: Seminar on Solid State Drives – The Fundamentals
- Tuesday Morning tutorials: Flash Memory in Data Centers, Flash Memory-Based Architectures, Enterprise Solid State Drives (SSDs)
- Tuesday Afternoon tutorials: Enterprise Storage Design, Flash Memory-Based Architectures (continued), SSD Technology, NVMe (new standard for PCIe-based SSDs)
- Wednesday Morning tutorials: Controllers and Flash Memory, Enterprise Caching, Testing/Performance/Endurance, Enterprise Applications
- Wednesday Afternoon tutorials: Controllers and Flash Memory (continued), Flash and Virtualization, Enterprise Applications (continued)
- Thursday Morning tutorials: Client Caching, Enterprise Applications (continued)
The Program is here.