FuturePlus Systems has announced a pair of DDR4 SDRAM interposer modules compatible with Agilent logic analyzers to aid in hardware debugging of DDR4-based memory systems. The FS2501 interposer module works with DDR4 DIMMs at transfer rates to 2133Mtransfer/sec and the FS2502 interposer module summary.html works with DDR4 SO-DIMMs at transfer rates to 1600Mtransfer/sec. Both modules provide a mechanical, electrical, and software interface between an Agilent logic analyzer and the DDR4 memory socket. The modules have built-in terminations and include Protocol Decoder software and configuration files for Agilent logic analyzers.
Denali Memory Report:
The Denali Memory Report is produced by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. It delivers memory market news, discussions of market trends, products and product strategies of the memory vendors, plus information about alliances and industry consortia.
- Some great analysis on SSD wear leveling and power consumption
- The Economist covers PCM – must be something real
- Add OCZ to the growing list of SSD vendors differentiating their drives with a proprietary controller
- IDT announces DDR4 register chip for DDR4 registered DIMMs and 3D die stacks
- Western Digital sampling 5mm, 2.5-inch, 500Gbyte hybrid HDD with NAND Flash
What's hot on the Denali Memory Report?
- Compact Flash
- Hybrid Memory Cube
- NVM Express
- Wide I/O